- 1.1 Accelerate Places Ltd (“Accelerate Places”, “We” or “Us”) owns and/or controls the website at http://www.accelerateplaces.com/ and related Accelerate Places domains (together, the “Site”).
- 1.4 Any guidance or other content and information in connection with Business Units (including, without limitation, text, photographs, graphics, video or audio material and any underlying material) (“Content”) regarding new business space, property or land (“Business Unit(s)”) is for your information only. Any such Content cannot be approved or authorised by Accelerate Places or the Site itself, and therefore we make no warranties or representations as to accuracy, value or completeness. If you rely on such Content, you do so at your own risk.
2 ACCESSING THE SITE
- 2.1 Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services we provide on the Site without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 2.3 From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site.
- 2.4 You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site and any charges associated with such access. We shall not be responsible for any connection or access to the Site by you, or the quality of the transmission of any information passing between you and the Site.
- 2.5 The Site is maintained, controlled and operated by us from the United Kingdom and we make no representation that any of the Content on it is appropriate or available for use in other territories. If you use the Site either within or from outside the United Kingdom, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws and regulations.
- 3.1 You must be 18 or over to register for the Site.
- 3.2 You will be required to provide information about yourself when you register. This information must be true, accurate and complete for you to become a registered user. At our discretion we may refuse to register you. As part of the registration process, you will be asked to select a username and password. You are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your registered account. For this reason, you should make sure that you keep your password secure.
- 3.3 We may refuse to grant you a username that impersonates someone else, is or may be protected by trademark or other intellectual property law, or is vulgar, offensive or otherwise inappropriate, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
4 CONTENT STANDARDS
- 4.1 You agree NOT to:
- 4.1.2 impersonate another person or create a false or misleading identity for the purpose of misleading others as to your identity, or to collect information about other users;
- 4.1.3 collect, obtain, compile, gather, transmit, reproduce, delete, revise, view or display any material, data or information, whether personally identifiable or not, in connection with Content or in connection with your use of the Site, unless you have obtained the express, prior written permission of such other person, firm or enterprise to do so;
- 4.1.4 conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid selling schemes or chain letters;
- 4.1.5 copy, adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Content on the Site; and
- 4.1.6 interfere with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Site or use the Site in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site.
6 LINKS AND OTHER CONTENT
- 6.1 The Site may contain links to other sites, resources and purchase opportunities provided by third parties. These links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them including but not limited to the third party site’s compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998, Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002, British Codes of Advertising and Sales Promotion and/or any equivalent legislation in the relevant jurisdiction. We reserve the right to remove any links at any time for any reason without notice to you at our sole discretion.
7 LINKING TO OUR SITE
- 7.1 You may link to our Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- 7.2 Links to the Site do not imply that we endorse, are affiliated with, or are associated with any linked site or that any linked site is authorised to use any of our trade marks, trade names, brands, logos or copyright symbols or those of any of our affiliates or licensors. You must ensure that any links to Site which you create are from websites which comply with the Content Standards set out in Section 4.
- 7.3 You must not frame any portion or pages of the Site on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
8 TERMINATION OF USE
- 8.1 We reserve the right in our sole discretion at any time without liability and with or without prior notice to you:
- (a) to remove or suspend or disable access to any Content;
- (b) to suspend or revoke your registration and your right to access and/or use the Site or submit any Content; and
- 8.2 You can terminate your account at any time by following the process set out here (Hyperlink). This will, where applicable, remove your profile and other personal information from view and prohibit you from accessing the Site as a Registered User. Once your registration is terminated, we will have the right to delete your account.
- 8.3 All sections which, by their nature must survive, will survive any termination of your use of the Site.
9 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- 9.2 The parties acknowledge that, as between you and us, all right, title and interest in the design, source code, proprietary technology and look and feel of the Site is our property (“Pillar Ventures Intellectual Property”).
- 9.3 To the extent you acquire any right, title or interest in or to any Accelerate Places Intellectual Property, you hereby assign absolutely by way of present assignment of present and future copyright to us all such right, title and interest at no charge or expense to us.
11 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- 11.1 The Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. You use the Site at your own risk. The Site is provided by us without any guarantees, conditions or warranties. We accept no liability for any loss suffered as a result of your use of this Site or reliance on any information provided on it, any websites linked to it and any Content posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for any loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, whether or not foreseeable and whether arising directly or indirectly loss of income or revenue.
- 11.2 We shall not be liable to you for: (i) any indirect, consequential, special or punitive loss, damage, costs and expenses; (ii) loss of profit; (iii) loss of business; (iv) loss of reputation; (v) depletion of goodwill; or (vi) loss of, damage to or corruption of data.
- 11.3 Notwithstanding Section 11.1, neither our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation is excluded.
- 11.4 We do not warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- 11.5 The information provided on this Site is for general interest only and does not constitute specific advice. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on the Site is accurate, complete and up-to-date we make no warranties or representations that this is the case.
- 11.6 We make no warranty or guarantee that the Site or information available over it complies with laws other than those of England.
- 11.7 We expressly disclaim any and all responsibility and liability for the conduct of any other user of the Site, and expressly disclaim any liability for Content submitted or uploaded by other users.
13 ABOUT US
www.accelerateplaces.com is owned and operated by Accelerate Places Ltd.
We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08640732.
Our registered office is at Camburgh House, 27 New Dover Road, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 3DN.
Our main trading address is 1 Hammersmith Broadway, London, United Kingdom, W6 9DL.